The Underwater Mortgage
How to Survive Your Sinking Ship While Keeping Your Sense of Humor
We're Bud and Kristin Gragg, and we've worked hard to put our real estate and financial lessons into this book. It's full of tips, tricks, strategies and techniques to help you deal with one of the most serious—and demoralizing—problems you’ll ever face.
This powerful book doesn't pull any punches—we don't sugar coat anything. Being underwater is a serious thing. But if you know how to handle it, it doesn't have to ruin your life. In fact, use our methods and you'll be laughing all the way to the bank. (It'll be a different bank, but you’ll still be laughing.)
When you read The Underwater Mortgage you'll find out:
- The single biggest mistake people make when facing your situation.
- A surefire technique that will save you thousands of dollars when the bank starts threatening you.
- The one thing you should never do when faced with foreclosure proceedings.
- The difference between what the bank wants you to believe and the way things really work.
- How to improve your lifestyle overnight, while saving a ton of cash in the process.